Say Yes To London As
The Host City For Your
Meetings or Events
Yes! London. A vibrant compact city centre, lush parklands and the Thames River flowing through the centre of town offer a bucolic nuance to the economic and intellectual powerhouse of London.
A hidden gem for meeting and event planners, London, known as the Forest City, offers big city sophistication without the traffic chaos. Blend in historic architecture, thriving business in the technology, insurance and medical sectors and a brilliant variety of event space for a destination that can satisfy any planners' checklist. Ideally situated just 2 hours drive from Toronto and Windsor, it's even closer by flying into London's International Airport.
Discover our Team Spirit - a hospitality community that will deliver an exceptional experience for your delegates.
What major conventions have been held in London?
To name a few:
• Congress of Humanities and Social Sciences Federation of Canada – 6000 delegates
• Association of Municipalities of Ontario – 2500 delegates
• Harley Owners Group (HOG) – 3000 delegates
• Federation of Canadian Municipalities – 2100 delegates
• International Daughters of the Nile Conference – 2300 delegates
• Royal Canadian Legion Annual Conference – 2400 delegates
Discover more about why London is the ideal host city for
your next meeting!